Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

Seriki – Classy Girl Featuring Wise


Seriki is a kind, self preserved, good listener and a has a goofy sense of humor... I believe soon
My name is Ibiyemi Seriki. 2nd out of the family of three, And am the blackest out of the family. Am simple by nature, Always on the streets trying to get those knowledge of what the streets wants and put them into writing, You know in that way i use melody as my sword and word to speak the masses and been real.Started music some years back, You know how it is trying to make it the city of Lagos, Knowing fully well that making it here in Lagos is getting global recognition and which is what you will watch me be.love my culture,language and most especially my black skin and the continent of Africa.

DOWNLOAD-SERKI-CLASSY GIRL FEATURING WISE


No comments:

Post a Comment